The data controller that is responsible for the processing of personal data through the websites https://xlash.dk and the related domain names (collectively, “Xlash”), including placing first-party cookies, is Beauty Generation AB having a registered business address at Birger Jarlsgatan 18, 114 34 Stockholm, Sweden, and the organisation number SE5591503270 (“we,” “us,” or “our”).
A cookie is a small piece of data typically consisting of letters and numbers. When you visit a website, that website may send a cookie to your browser. As a result, the browser may store the cookie on your computer or mobile device for some time (cookie expiration date depends on its type). Cookies are used to recognise your device and collect certain information about your use of websites. Thus, over time, cookies allow websites to “remember” your actions and preferences. There are several types of cookies: (i) persistent cookies that remain valid until deleted by you, (ii) cookies that remain valid until their expiration date, and (iii) session cookies that are stored on a web browser and remain valid until the moment the browser is closed. Cookies may also be (i) first-party cookies (set by the original website itself) and (ii) third-party cookies (placed by third-party websites).
We use different types of cookies on Xlash, including:
• Essential technical cookies that are strictly necessary to ensure the correct functioning of Xlash and provide the services requested by you. You cannot decline such cookies;
• Preference cookies that allow us to ‘remember’ your preferences;
• Marketing cookies that allow us to create, implement, and examine our marketing campaigns. Such cookies allow us to reach the right customers, analyse the productivity of our marketing campaigns, and offer you personalised advertisement; and
• Statistics cookies that allow us to generate statistical reports about how you use Xlash.
Below, you can find a list of cookies that we use on the Website at present, including their purpose and expiration time:
When you visit Xlash, you will be presented with a cookie consent banner. In the banner, we will ask you to provide us with your consent to our use of all cookies. If you do not provide your opt-in consent for all our cookies, we will serve you our essential technical cookies only. Please note that we may not be able to provide you with the best possible user experience on Xlash if not all cookies are enabled.
When we ask you to provide your consent to our use of non-essential cookies, you have the freedom not to provide such consent. If you would like to refuse our use of non-essential cookies later, you can do it at any time by declining cookies in your browser or device. For more information, you can consult the cookie management instructions of your browser:
• Apple Safari: [https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac]https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac)]
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
• Opera: https://blogs.opera.com/news/2015/08/how-to-manage-cookies-in-opera/
• Microsoft Edge: [https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy]
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC, registered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google generates statistical information by means of cookies and creates reports about your use of Xlash. The cookies served by Google are anonymous first-party cookies that do not allow us to identify you in any manner. The information generated by cookies will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. To ensure your privacy, your IP address will be anonymised and Google will not combine your IP address with other information Google holds about you. Thus, Google will not be able to identify you. In certain cases (e.g., when required by law or when third parties conduct services on behalf of Google), Google may transfer the information to third parties. For more information about Google Analytics’ privacy practices, please visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245. If you would like to opt out from Google Analytics, you can do so by installing a Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
You may encounter targeted interest-based advertising based on your use of Xlash and other websites on the Internet. Where necessary, we will seek your consent. You can control how such advertising is shown to you or opt-out from targeted advertising by consulting the guide powered by the Digital Advertising Alliance available at https://youradchoices.com. For more information on opting-out from advertising features on your device, please visit https://www.networkadvertising.org
We choose our data processors carefully and make sure that they ensure an adequate
Our contact form: https://xlash.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new
Postal address: Beauty Generation AB, Birger Jarlsgatan 18, 114 34 Stockholm, Sweden